PMP stands for Project Management Professional (PMP). PMP Certification, offered by the Project Management Institute(PMI), is an industry-recognized credential for project managers. PMP certification demonstrates the project manager’s experience, knowledge, skills, and competencies required to lead and direct projects.
The PMP® certification greatly expands your skills value and potential job opportunities. Recognized globally, a PMP® can help you land lucrative roles in IT, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, and other exciting industries. Certified PMP®’s also report better project performance and steep pay raises.
- Gain knowledge about Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)® best practices and standards of Project Management
- Prepare further to succeed in the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam
- Understand the Project Manager’s skills and competencies
- Obtain 35 contact hours upon completion of this course, which is required to take the exam
- Analyse and integrate various areas of project management like scope, schedule, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement & stakeholders
- Understand where projects fit within an Organization and its strategy
- Focus on project benefits in addition to the traditional focus on project outputs
- Recognize and recall formal Project Management terms and practices used in the industry globally
- Apply formal tools and techniques to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control & close a project
- Apply knowledge management techniques in a project
- Understand the internal and external factors that influence the projects such organization structures, process assets and enterprise environmental factors
Who should join this course?
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager