Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the most well-known cloud platforms, comprising a collection of more than 70 cloud computing services, covering storage, networking, computer, database, analytics, application services, deployment and developer tools. The AWS certification will enable you to design, plan and scale AWS implementations and pave the way for an exciting career path in the cloud computing domain. The AWS certification will add weight to your technical understanding and skills in working with AWS principles.
This AWS certification course is aligned to the latest exam released by AWS. It will help you learn the key concepts, latest trends, and best practices for working with the AWS architecture – and become industry-ready. Practice assignments and three live projects are designed to give you hands-on experience with the AWS management console.
The course begins with an overview of the AWS platform before diving into its individual elements: IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS, ELB, CDN, S3, EIP, KMS, Route 53, RDS, Glacier, Snowball, Cloudfront, Dynamo DB, Redshift, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch, Elastic Cache, CloudTrail, and Security.
Skills you will learn
- Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on AWS architectural best practices
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Identify the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Decipher the ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on data, computer, database, or security requirements
- Estimate AWS costs and identify cost control mechanisms
Who should take this course?
This online AWS solution architect certification course is ideal for:
- Solutions Architects
- Cloud Developers
- Cloud Software Engineers
- DevOps Professionals
- Professionals interested in hosting highly scalable, fault-tolerant applications on the AWS cloud